The water yield listed in the table is the average value, and the error of water yield of single membrane element is within ± 20%.
The test conditions are not the best use conditions, please consult our technical personnel for details.
The membrane element is equipped with pressure vessel with nominal inner diameter of 4 / 8 inch.
Before the start-up of RO system, the pretreatment and commissioning of the system, the filling of membrane elements, instrument calibration and other system tests should be completed.
The water inlet of membrane element shall be gradually pressurized, and the time for boosting to normal operation state shall not be less than 60 seconds.
The newly installed membrane should be flushed at low pressure for more than two hours, and the RO pure water should be discharged.
● pay attention to avoid back pressure on the water side of the product, and the pressure at the water producing side shall not be greater than 5psi of the pressure at the inlet side.
All membrane components are strictly tested before leaving the factory, and are packaged with the world's leading dry film technology of film rich company, and the outer packaging is reinforced cardboard box.
It is forbidden to add any chemicals that affect the membrane components during storage and operation. Consult the latest version of the technical manual and design guide of rich company, or consult the membrane technology experts.
If the customer does not operate according to the standard process, the rich film company will not bear all the consequences.
Due to technical improvement and product update, product information may be changed at any time without prior notice. Please pay attention to the latest product information of rich film company.
The data and information provided by rich film company in this material are obtained through long-term experiments, and we are sure that these data and information are accurate and effective. However, as the user's use mode, use conditions and applicable laws may vary from time to place, the company will not be responsible for the consequences and losses caused by the use of the data and information of this product and sample, whether used alone or not In combination with other products, users are advised to conduct tests to determine their safety and suitability for their specific use purposes.
1. Before the installation of membrane components, the system and pipeline should be completely cleaned to ensure that there is no mechanical impurities causing damage to the membrane.
2. Before the operation of the system, the pretreatment should be ensured to complete the commissioning.
3. During the start-up, shutdown, cleaning and other processes of the system, the water inflow should be slow, from low pressure to high pressure, from low flow to large flow, so as to avoid the impact damage caused by the instantaneous increase of pressure and flow.
4. Once water enters the membrane element, it should be kept moist.
5. Avoid backpressure on the water producing side at any time.