1. Responsible for the sales and promotion of company products (special membranes and standardized equipment).
2. According to the company's sales plan, carry out sales work, consolidate and expand business markets, and complete sales targets.
3. Open up new markets, collect and analyze customer information, develop new customers, and promote cooperation.
4. Ability to draft sales contracts independently, sign contracts under authorization and follow up on implementation, and be responsible for follow-up and collection of sales rebates.
1) Provide working meal supplement
2) Staff training
3) Organize group tourism activities
4) Social insurance
5) Year-end bonus